UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY:
We understand that sometimes schedules change and therefore we request at least 24 hours notice when canceling or rescheduling your appointment. This way, our team of professionals will be able to adjust their schedules accordingly and we may be able to accommodate clients on our waiting list. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. A credit card is required to book your appointment. Appointments that are a “No-call / No-show”, will be charged 50% of the service amount. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Chez Ann Salon
Our mission at Chez Ann Salon is to bring beauty to the world one individual at a time, through dedication, education and our love of people and our profession.
Our goal at Chez Ann Salon has always been to ensure a healthy and safe environment for our staff and clients. We want our clients to know we are doing our part to look out for the safety and peace of mind for all.
Our preventative actions include:
- We have asked our employees to stay home if they are sick or ill-feeling
- We are implementing rigorous cleaning procedures, and are increasing the number of sanitation products around the salon for staff and client use
- Additional wipe downs of our spas hard surfaces will be conducted more frequently
- Keeping up-to-date on new information and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Our employees will be provided with the necessary procedures to clean and sanitize all tools and supplies properly.
Clients, if you need to cancel appointments due to illness, we will work on rescheduling your appointments for another time that works best for you.
As always, our clients are the heart of our company and we will do our part to ensure you enjoy your experience with us knowing your health and safety is our first concern.